Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snowflake Sugar Cookies


These are the snowflake sugar cookies that I made for an order - they were for the staff of the Christian Elementary School my cousin's kids attend. They were picked up and delivered Dec. 21st. I hope they were well received. The first cookie order - obviously I was nervous and concerned whether they would be "good" or "good enough."
The cookie recipe and royal icing recipe came from the cookie Queen, Sweet Adventures of Sugar Belle. She has the most awesome resources on her website complete with tutorials. I also got some great advice/tips from Lime Juice Sweet Treats.
The links provided should give you all the info you need to make these yummy treats - of course you can make all kinds of amazing cookies using many different cookie cutters and decorations. Roll, cut and decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment